1276 Dorodong Road, DORODONG VIC 3312Auction Friday, 10th December at 11:00 am
Tightly Held Grazing Property
Cropping - DORODONG VIC
1276 DORODONG ROAD, DORODONG VICTORIA
– For Sale by Auction in conjunction with SAL Real Estate, Penola. 10th December 11am (SA Time) at the RSL Hall, Penola
– Grazing Land 376.69 HA 932 acres
– Situated in a reliable rainfall area of 663mm per annum 20 kms from the Penola township with school bus pick up and mail delivery.
– With weekly markets held in nearby Naracoorte and Hamilton, the property has good underground water supply with 4 dams supplying water year round with two underground bores. The property has a
good catchment area from nearby forestry which runs in from various positions.
– Soils are predominantly sandy loam with clay base
– Beautiful Hill gums and stringy bark trees offer excellent shade and shelter for stock in all seasons plus various shedding for machinery and hay shed
– Two stand shearing shed, plus mustering yards for sheep and goats
– Several sheds and workshop area with concrete floor and service pit and power connected, calf rearing shed set of cattle yards
– All weather access for B doubles to load in and out of the property. There are many double gates throughout the property allowing for better access for
large machinery and two raceways which assist for easy movement of livestock.
– 4 Bedroom Mount Gambier stone home with slow combustion heating and rain water with 4 tanks approx 20,000 gal, instant gas hot water and electric cooking. Good phone and Internet service.
Located in the West Wimmera District
FOR ALL ENQUIRIES AND A COPY OF THE INFORMATION MEMORANDUM, PLEASE CONTACT BRENTON LEGGETT RURAL SPECIALIST AT SAL REAL ESTATE MOUNT GAMBIER MOBILE 0438 344 042 or JO O’CONNOR AT PPHS ON 0429 854 910.
Floorplans & Tours
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Toilet
An inspection can be arranged by contacting the listed agent.